ZetaClear fungus treatment is applied topically to affected nails. The product contains Tea tree oil, Jojoba oil, Lavender oil, Clove oil, and Undecylenic acid which are known anti-fungal agents. The topical treatment is combined with a powerful homeopathic spray that delivers ingredients designed to combat nail fungus to the bloodstream.
There are many Zetaclear reviews and testimonials by users who indicate that the product effectively removed their fungal infection. A key success factor is consistent, repeated application of the treatment to affected nails. So it is only worth purchasing if you are able to keep to a regular application routine. Note that if you are not happy with how your nails are responding, you can apply for a full refund.
If you simply want to jump straight to the details of the discount price I found then please see here: Where to buy Zetaclear.
A thin coating of ZetaClear should be applied twice daily (morning and night) to clean nails using the brush applicator. Care must be taken to cover all affected areas, including surrounding skin and the underside of the nail if possible.
Leave the solution to dry before putting on footwear. Some users cover affected nails with a band-aid after the application of ZetaClear to enhance adhesion and contact with the nail.
As a result of using ZetaClear, the keratin (nail) debris will soften from under the thickened part of the nail. Remove any softened materials prior to each application.
The homeopathic spray can be used up to three times daily.
Zetaclear review: Pros and cons of how ZetaClear works to treat nail fungus infections
- Natural remedy based on plant oils.
- A unique two step approach involving a topical solution in combination with a homeopathic spray.
- ZetaClear solution has been developed to penetrate the nails and treat the underlying cause of fungal nails.
- ZetaClear has a proprietary formulation of natural oils each of which has been demonstrated to contribute to the promotion of healthy looking nails.
- ZetaClear is backed-up by a money back guarantee.
- Fewer known side effects than prescription medicine.
- The treatment also soothes the nail area and helps reduce the discoloration that is associated with nail fungus infections.
- Requires consistent application to make sure the infections does not return.
- Cleaning and scraping of the nail is recommended before each application.
Where To Buy ZetaClear and get a discount
There is a limited time offer right now of 1 free package if you buy a 2 month supply of Zetaclear. Click here for the details.
The upshot: Does Zetaclear work?
Zetaclear offer a unique 2-step treatment method. First there is the topical Zetaclear Solution that contains known fungicide medications that kill nail fungus. Second a powerful homeopathic spray delivers ingredients designed to combat nail fungus to the bloodstream. The result is a highly effective nail fungus killer, backed up by solid user testimonials. If you’re looking for a natural, effective treatment, ZetaClear may be right for you. And best of all you can try it risk free.