Yeastrol contains ingredients to ease the symptoms of yeast infection in both men and women. It eases genital itching, vaginal irritation and biting pains, skin rashes, vaginal or penile discharge, mouth ulcers, bloating, burning sensation when urinating, as well as more generalized complaints of low energy and nervous anxiety.
It is a homeopathic remedy containing natural substances that stimulate the body’s own healing processes. Ingredients are used at levels that are understood to be non-toxic, with no negative side effects. Yeastrol is available without prescription.
If you simply what to jump straight to a discount price I found for Yeastrol, just click here.
Application of Yeastrol for yeast infections caused by Candida
Yeastrol comes in spray form and is applied sub-lingually (under the tongue). Two sprays, three times a day are recommended.
Pros and cons from Yeastrol reviews
- 100% natural and safe with no known drug interactions.
- Spraying under the tongue is quick and easy.
- Addresses multiple yeast infection symptoms (e.g. itching, irritation, rashes, discharges, as well as more subtle symptoms).
- Does more than mask the symptoms, Yeastrol is designed to address the root cause of yeast infections.
- The product can be combined with other medications, dietary supplements and herbs.
- Yeastrol has a 90 money back guarantee.
- Not tested on animals.
- Contains a precise combination of 11 active homeopathic ingredients.
- May not be effective for very severe cases of Candidaisis.
- The standard price for one bottle is $29.95. But currently a series of special offers and savings are available. Click here to see the special offers. USA orders are shipped via USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation and international orders are shipped using FedEx. Discrete packaging is used for all orders.