It is widely accepted that probiotics play an important role in maintaining the health of the gastrointestinal tract, inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria and yeast and boosting immune function. People with a robust population of beneficial bacteria are better equipped to fight pathogenic organisms in the gut. Syntol contains bacteria from the Lactobacillus, Bacillus, Saccharomyces and Bifidobacterium groups.
But Syntol takes two additional steps to help eliminate yeast infections:
The blend of probiotic bacteria is combined with the prebiotic inulin – a type of non-digestible fibre that helps promote the growth of good bacteria in the gut (including the bacteria included in the formulation).
Symbatol also contains enzymes designed to weaken the structure of the Candida organism. The enzymes are also beneficial for breaking down dead yeasts and may help protect from “die-off” symptoms that sometimes occur during the elimination of yeast.
- A speciality probiotic, prebiotic and enzyme formulation designed specifically to combat yeast infections (Candidiasis).
- Each capsule contains 3.4 billion CFUs (colony forming units) of complimentary probiotic bacteria
- The B. subtitles probiotic in Syntol is “sporolated” (i.e provided in spore form.) Research indicates that sporolated bacteria are stable and better able to survive under adverse conditions, such as in the acidic environment of the stomach.
- The ingredients in Syntol are able to pass intact and unharmed to the intestines
- Does not require refrigeration
- Syntol helps produce an oxygenated environment which may help reduce yeast growth (but is beneficial to the growth of indigenous bacteria).
- According to the manufacturer no serious or adverse side effects have been reported from taking probiotics or enzymes such as those found in Syntol.
- Syntol is gluten free and vegan friendly
- Some suffers experience a die-off reaction with flu like symptoms
- The improvements do not come immediately. Most people find the best results occur after several weeks of treatment.
- Like other products labeled as a “dietary supplement” it’s efficiency may not been proven in peer-reviewed trials
Upshot: Syntol offers a comprehensive three pronged approach to dealing with yeast infections. The addition of a prebiotic stimulates the activity of the probiotics, and the enzyme blend is designed to clear yeast from the intestinal tract.
Where to buy Syntol
Syntol is an over the counter treatment that can be easily purchased online. Click here for more reviews and to purchase. An online purchase is usually the way to get the best price Syntol.