Naturasil contains key anti-fungal plant extracts that have been medically proven to kill the ringworm skin fungus. The extracts are lipophilic which means they can be absorbed by your skin quickly. This is a key difference when compared with other over the counter ringworm medications that stay on the surface of the skin and do no penetrate quickly to reach the ringworm fungus.
The formula contained in Naturasil contains high levels of cineol and alpha-terpinene-4-ol, (compounds found in the plant extracts cymbopogon citratus, melaleuca alternifolia and avendula augustifolia). Note that plant abstracts are the foundation of 75% of all traditional pharmaceuticals world-wide.
Apply 2-5 drops of Naturasil to the infected area 2-3 times daily for 1-3 weeks. Ensure the entire infected area is treated, including a few centimeters of surrounding skin. Within the first week you should see a visible improvement in the extent, severity and appearance of the ringworm rash.
- Naturasil for ringworm is made with plant extracts that contain powerful anti-fungal properties. The extracts meet the United States Pharmaceutical grade.
- Naturasil is designed to penetrate the skin quickly to reach the fungus that causes ringworm.
- A natural ringworm remedy.
- Expect to see visible signs of improvement within the first week of application.
- A “guaranteed ringworm treatment.”
- Severe ringworm rashes may require 3 weeks of treatment.
- Some sufferers find it hard to stick to a consistent 2-3 times daily application routine. A consistent treatment routine is recommended.
Purchasing Naturasil for ringworm
- Naturasil is an over the counter medication that can be purchased online.
- Right now, a special value pack is available. Click here for official website and the details.