Funginix is a topical treatment for nail fungus infections. It combines the FDA approved anti-fungal agent undecylenic acid with herbal remedies such as camphor and essential oils like tea tree, lavender and jasmine.
It is a sophisticated and complete treatment that has been thoroughly tested to guarantee that it kills fungus. If the product is not working to your satisfaction, you can return the product within 60 days for a refund
If you simply want to jump straight to the details of the discount price I found then please see here: Where to buy Funginix.
The combination of herbal products with a known anti-fungal agent makes Funginix a popular choice for the treatment of nail fungal infections. But the daily treatment does require persistence and consistent attention.
Funginix should be applied two times a day, once in the morning before putting on shoes and socks and again in the evening prior to bed. The product is applied using a brush to the affected nail(s) in the same way as nail polish.
Ensure that the treatment is allowed to dry on the surface of the nail. This forms a reservoir from which the antifungal agents are able to penetrate into the nail to reach the fungus.
It is important to apply Funginix to all areas that are affected by the fungus infection, including if possible to the underside of the nail, the skin around the nail (cuticle) and into the nail base.
Funginix review: Pros and cons of how Funginix works to treat nail fungus infections
- Funginix is available with a 60 day guarantee.
- Combination of traditional and herbal medicine.
- It is a sophisticated and complete treatment that has been thoroughly tested to guarantee that it kills fungus.
- The ingredients contained in Funginix are carefully blended to ensure that the active antifungal agents can effectively penetrate into the nail to reach the fungus and destroy it. The dermatophyte (keratin loving) fungus that causes the infection is often deeply embedded within and beneath the nail plate and direct contact with the fungus is a critical factor in treatment.
- Daily application requires persistence.
- For advanced cases of infection, where a large area of the nail has been infected, it can take several months for a healthy nail to grow out completely.
Funginix is based on the best of research from both traditional and herbal medicine on how to kill the fungus that attacks nails. Funginix has been thoroughly tested to guarantee that it kills fungus and will promote the restoration of healthy nails in a fungus-free environment. If you’re prepared to stick to the treatment regime then Funginix is a tested product for the treatment of nail fungus. It is sold with a no-questions-asked, 60-day guarantee so you can try it risk free.
Where To Buy Funginix And Get A Discount
- Funginix price: The standard price for one bottle of Funginix is $39.95. But right now there are two promotions: a two for one offer and a three for two offer. Click here for the details.
You may have seen references to “Fungisil” as part of your research. Please note that this is the same product as Funginix. Fungisil formally changed its name to Funginix on May 1, 2010.