FungiCure Antifungal Liquid is a powerful, extra strength treatment for fungal infections of the finger and toe areas. Finger and toenail fungal infections require a strong medicine that can destroy the fungus on contact. The active ingredient in FungiCure is Undecylenic acid (25%) which has been proven to inhibit the growth and reproduction of fungal cells.
FungiCure is also highly effective as a ringworm cure (tine corporis) and for athlete’s foot (tine pedis) as these are also the result of a fungal infection.
FungiCure is designed for external use only and a special application brush is provided. The treatment can be applied to cuticles, around the nail edges and underneath the nail tip. If the nail has separated from the nail bed, then apply FungiCure liquid to the skin under the nail to destroy the fungus.
Before application it is important to clean the affected area carefully using soap and water and let it dry out completely. Apply a thin layer of Fungicure Antifungal Liquid twice daily (in the morning and evening). The product is crystal clear and quick drying.
A Great Deal On FungiCure
When I was treating my nail fungus infection I certainly did not want to spend more than I had to. So I am happy to report that FungiCure is available for far less than other treatments that contain the same active ingredient.
Click here for the best price for FungiCure that I could find. (And it’s a great one!)
FungiCure Review: Pros and Cons
- The active antifungal ingredient used in FungiCure has been recognized as safe and effective by an FDA Expert Advisory Panel It used as directed.
- “Doctor Recommended, including for people with Diabetes for good foot hygiene.”
- FungiCure is easy to apply and dries quietly.
- A clear, colorless formula that will not leave any mess or cause any skin staining.
- The application brush means that your fingers do not need to touch infected areas.
- In addition to being affective for finger and toe fungus, Fungicure also cures athletes foot and ringworm.
- The product contains aloe and vitamin E to encourage healthy nails and skin.
- A twice daily treatment time is required, which some may find hard to stick to.
- Takes time and dedication to cure fungus.
- Effective on fungus that can be reached by direct application with applicator brush.
- Not suitable for ringworm of the scalp.
Upshot of the Fungicure Reviews
FungiCure Antifungal Liquid is an extra strength treatment for fungal infections of the fingers and toes. If you are able to stick to a regular application routine you should find it to be highly effective at getting rid of your infection.
Over to you
Add your own review of Fungicure. Did it help you cure your nail fungus infection? We’d love to hear your views on the product if you’ve used it (and so would our readers). Simply fill out the comment form below and submit it. Comments are moderated to prevent spam so they will not appear here right away. But generally they are approved and published within 24 hours, so please check back later.