There is a wide body of evidence linking a healthy population of good bacteria in the gut to improved digestive health, better immune response and overall well-being. But it can be hard to maintain these levels of good bacteria through diet alone. That is where good quality probiotic supplements such as Bowtrol can play a role.
Bowtrol is a pro- and pre-biotic blend containing 10 billion Colony Forming Units (CFU) of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains. The pre-biotics are non-digestible carbohydrates that promote the growth of desirable micro-flora in the large bowel. The product has been specifically designed to improve gastrointestinal function, enhance the bio-availability of nutrients from food and inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria, yeast and fungi.
Buy Bowtrol Probiotic
- Right now you are eligible for a free bottle of Bowtrol on selected purchases.
Bowtrol Probiotic Review
- Contains billions of live organisms per gram, far more than the amount contained in yogurt.
- Restores natural digestive function, reduces constipation, controls diarrhea and supports regular bowel eliminations.
- Combats bad bacteria, unhealthy yeasts and other pathogenic organisms in the gut and supports the immune system.
- Bowtrol probiotic has been formulated to survive the gastric acids and bile secreted in the stomach and upper digestive tract. The live bacteria are able to reach the small intestine unharmed and ready for action.
- According to the manufacturer, unlike other probiotic supplements, Bowtrol probiotic does not cause gas or abdominal bloating.
- 100% vegetarian, does not contain dairy, wheat, yeast, corn, sugar, starch, soy or preservatives.
- Helps to improve lactose intolerance.
- Will not promote weight loss on its own without other adjustments to diet and exercise.
- Not a quick fix. Like all probiotic supplements, Bowtrol works best if consumed regularly over a period of several months.
- Ingredient list confusing.